Objective: Seeking an entry level position in an exciting and fast paced software company where I can contribute and develop my coding or quality assurance skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Great time-management, organization, and work-ethic skills developed through working two part-time jobs alongside school and marching band.
- Creative and good at problem solving
- Great at working independently, as well as in groups
- Willing to independently seek out information for solutions to problems
Open Water Foundation, June 2018 - Present
Full Time Software Developer:
- Working in Java and Python to do full-stack development on applications created for processing water data in time series format or geographical format from the state of Colorado.
Open Water Foundation, April 2017-May 2018
Colorado State University, Department of Occupational Therapy, Center for Community Partnerships, August 2014 - May 2018
- Developed skills in managing databases, creating spreadsheets, and video editing
- Provided support for people with disabilities
- Developed skills in working with team members as related to a job
- Conceived, designed and built our internal web application to allow employees to easily access needed tools and collaborate on shared data. viz.openwaterfoundation.org
- Connected time series processing software to the state of Colorado’s decision support systems database to allow users to process data directly from the API. This dramatically improved user efficiency and accuracy compared to the prior solution of manually downloading current data.
- Designed web ‘stories’ intended to be embedded in partner websites. The stories are composed of data visualizations and descriptive text designed to assist in the understanding of collected water data. southplattebasin.com/static/swsi-stories-sp-hydrology
Colorado State University Band, Fort Collins, CO, August 2013 - May 2018
- Member Presidential Pep Band, Marching Band and Basketball Pep Band practicing 15-20 hours per week for performances
- Two years of Colorado State Universities Concert Band practicing 6 hours per week
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science/Concentration: Human-Centered Computing
Graduation: Spring 2018